Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Chiyogami Gift Tins - Featured!

Chiyogami Gift Tin - $2

My chiyogami gift tins are one of my latest creations in my line of chiyogami goods in my eboutique. These tins were featured in an Etsy Treasury for select Boston Handmade items.

These tins make great party favors, especially at parties or weddings, because they are each unique and stunning to look at! They also not only great for storing mints or candies for your guests, but they will be able to reuse these lovely tins for any storage of their own! They also can be customized with your name and date on an inside label so others will always remember this special occasion! Check out these tins as well as other sizes and designs in my Etsy shop here: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5317150&section_id=5452774

As well as feel free to peruse the rest of the shop as any of my handmade chiyogami jewelry and houseware designs can be used for these gift tins as well. My shop can be found at www.majentadesigns.etsy.com

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="640" caption="$10: Chiyogami Gift Tin Set"]Chiyogami Gift Tin Set[/caption]

No comments: