Monday, June 30, 2008

Lucky Koi Fish Ring - Featured!

Adjustable Glass Bauble Chiyogami Koi Ring

$5 - Lucky Koi Fish Adjustable Ring

One of my latest creations, my adorable koi fish ring has been featured in a blog article at www.tryhandmade.com. These rings are sure to put a smile on anybody's face, they are adjustable so can fit all ages, and are only $5! Koi fish are not only cute, but symbolic of good luck and good fortune! To order one for yourself, please check out my e-boutique at www.majentadesigns.etsy.com . The exact link for the ring is: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=12270344

The featured article can be found below or at the original website athttp://tryhandmade.com/lucky-kawaii-koi-fish-glass-ring/




LUCKY KAWAII KOI FISH GLASS RING




If I had this ring I'd end up giggling to myself every time I caught sight of it on my finger. I see my future and it involves me laughing maniacally at my desk while my co-workers sit and wonder. From Etsy seller MaJentaDesigns.



No comments: