Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!



Wow, another year has passed, time sure flies by! 2 years ago I was spending New Years on a beach in Thailand, and the year before that watching fireworks over Sydney Harbour in Australia! This year was spend in Boston at a gathering at one of my high school friend's apartment.

2007 was a great year, I had a good job, my boyfriend moved to MA, I got to travel to Croatia, Ireland, and England, I got into a PhD program, not to mention started my own business! I have always had a passion for crafts and jewelry making, so its so exciting to find a site so successful for helping local artists and promoting handmade items! I'm so excited and so grateful to see my items starting to get some sales!

For 2008, I really am interested in trying to find some craft shows or venues where I can sell my items in person too. I have a few creations I want to make, but I wouldnt know how to sell online, since I wouldnt know how to package and mail them (e.g., vases and baskets).

To kick off 2008, I got my first customer to take advantage of my Post-holiday Sale! She also bought one of my ONE-OF-A-KIND chiyogami glass pendant necklaces! I have a few other pendants that are made out of paper I purchased while in Kyoto, so you are certain to not find a design like it anywhere else online!


Again everything is 20% off, and if you spend over $50 (after sale price adjustment), you get FREE SHIPPPING as well!

http://www.majentadesigns.etsy.com

No comments: